- Get plenty of rest. If you become unusually tired, nervous, or constipated, you may be more likely to experience menstrual pain.
- Exercise regularly such as walking, swimming, or bicycling may improve blood flow and ease menstrual pain.
- Eat a diet rich in whole grains and green leafy vegetables.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Fever over
- Cramping accompanied by diarrhea and nausea
- Passing blood clots
- Foul-smelling vaginal discharge and pelvic pain
When to See Doctor
Consult a doctor if you have
- Severe menstrual pain
- Sudden or severe pelvic pain
- Abdominal cramps
- Increased or foul-smelling vaginal discharge