- Do not try to remove a seborrheic keratosis yourself. There is a risk of infection.
- Donot pick them as it may get infected.
- Take off your jewelry if it increases irritation.
- Do not touch.
- Stay away from strong sunlight.
- Irritation or bleeding when your clothes rub against them
- New growths
When to See DoctorConsult a doctor if you experience symptoms like
- Irritation, bleeding, or discomfort of growths
- Distress due to physical appearance
- Sores or growths that grow rapidly, and donot heal