Food and NutritionNutritional factors also come into play in RSIs. Proper nutrition is essential for developing and maintaining strong muscles, bones and to keep up the energy levels needed to play sports and perform other physical activities well.
Yoga and Exercise
- Wall stretch
- Doorway stretch
Music and Meditation
- Mediation and relaxation techniques helps in reducing stress induced pains.
- Music can be a powerful tool in relieving stress.
- Take breaks, when using your computer
- Use good posture
- Exercise regularly. Include strengthening, stretching exercises
- Use the computer only when needed
- Use two hands to type combination key strokes, such as those involving the shift and control keys
- When writing, avoid gripping the writing utensil tightly
- Do not work in high pressure environment
- Use Icepack to reduce pain and swelling