Food and NutritionFoods to be taken
- Vegetables, fruits and whole grains
- A lack of essential vitamins, especially vitamin A, has been associated with milia formation. Increase intake of vitamin A rich foods like dark leafy green vegetables, carrots, sweet potatoes etc
- Limit intake of sugar and sugary products, fried and spicy foods, caffeinated and carbonated drinks, salty foods (chips, French fries), chocolates.
Yoga and ExerciseA regular exercise keeps your skin fresh and free from unwanted dirt so include a regular exercise program like walking, swimming, jogging in your daily activities.
Home RemediesWash your face two to three times a day with warm water and a gentle cleanser. Pat the face dry with a soft towel. This can keep the face clean and skin ducts unblocked.
- Exfoliate the skin
- Avoid sunscreens. (when reasonable)
- Avoid heavy facial cosmetics
- Get moderate sunlight exposure frequently
- Reduce high cholesterol foods