Food and NutritionFoods to be taken
- Skin is the largest organ. Stay hydrated and drink more fluids.
- Drinking at least 8-10 cups of water every day.
- Eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables
- Some foods which help prevent acne include fatty fish, nuts, avocado, lemon, whole grains, red grapes, fennel, artichoke, brown rice, garlic, broccoli, sprouts.
- Limit intake of sugar and sugary products, Fried and spicy foods, caffeinated and carbonated drinks, salty foods (chips, French fries), chocolates
Yoga and ExerciseA regular exercise keeps your skin fresh and free from unwanted dirt so include a regular exercise program like walking, swimming, jogging in your daily activities.
- Acne is caused by having dirty skin and poor hygiene and hence wash every day and wash your face twice a day
- Too much sun can cause your skin to produce more sebum, limit your exposure to the sun
- Do not squeeze pimples this may worsen the problem
- Avoid using oily cosmetics
- Eat healthy balanced food
- Use over-the-counter medicated creams, soaps, lotions, and gels to treat your acne