- 1 Overview
- 2 Usage
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 How Do I Take It?
- 5 Precautions for MOVNWAK CAP and its Constituents
- 6 Rare Side-Effects
- 7 Technical Classification
- 8 Prescription Statistics
- 8.1 How Frequently is it taken?
- 8.2 How long was it prescribed?
- 8.3 What is the break-up across patient age-group?
- 8.4 What is the gender-breakup across patients?
- 8.5 What kind of doctors prescribe this medicine?
- 8.6 Most common Medicines advised along-side?
- 8.7 Most common Diagnostic/Lab Tests advised along-side?
- 9 Available Alternatives for MOVNWAK CAP
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related Articles
OverviewMOVNWAK CAP is a Schedule H drug.
MOVNWAK CAP is composed of: VIT D3 CHOLECALCIFEROL (400 IU), COLLAGEN PEPTIDE (300 MG), GINGER (100 MG), CURCUMIN (100 MG), VITAMIN E (60 MG), ASCORBIC ACID (40 MG), SODIUM HYALURONATE (25 MG)
Ascorbic acid is used to treat and prevent vitamin C deficiency. Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) occurs naturally in foods such as citrus fruit, tomatoes, potatoes, and leafy vegetables. Vitamin C is important for bones and connective tissues, muscles, and blood vessels. Vitamin C also helps the body absorb iron, which is needed for red blood cell production.
UsageASCORBIC ACID is generally used to treat: Common Cold, Methaemoglobinaemia, Scurvy, Tyrosinemia, Vitamin C Deficiency, Glaucoma, Constipation, Asthma, Bronchitis, Cystic Fibrosis, Infertility, Diabetes Mellitus, Arthritis, Osteoporosis
Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: Is it safe on my liver?
A: Generally considered as Safe
Q: Is it safe on my kidney?
A: Generally considered as Safe
Q: Can I take it with alcohol?
A: Check with your Doctor first
Q: Is it safe for children?
A: Not Advised for age < 1month
Q: Can it be taken during pregnancy?
A: Not enough studies to prove Risk – Ask your Doctor
Q: Is it safe to take for someone breastfeeding?
A: Not Safe
How Do I Take It?MOVNWAK CAP is generally taken After Food.
Precautions for MOVNWAK CAP and its Constituents
- Drink plenty of liquids while you are taking ascorbic acid.
- The chewable tablet must be chewed before you swallow it.
- Ascorbic acid gum may be chewed as long as desired and then thrown away.
- Do not crush, chew, or break an extended-release tablet. Swallow it whole.
- Measure liquid medicine with a special dose-measuring spoon or medicine cup. If you do not have a dose-measuring device, ask your pharmacist for one.
- Caution should be exercised in patients with history of diabetes, glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency, high iron level in the blood, anemia, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Rare Side-EffectsASCORBIC ACID : Loose Motion, Nausea, Vomit
Technical ClassificationASCORBIC ACID is categorized as: VITAMINS / NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS
Prescription StatisticsFollowing information is taken from treatment plans advised by our doctors. This is Only for informational purpose and you must seek doctor’s advice if you are not well.
How Frequently is it taken?
|2 Times Daily||82%|
|2 Times Daily (1-0-1)||12%|
How long was it prescribed?
What is the break-up across patient age-group?
|12 to 18yrs||8%|
|18 to 35yrs||25%|
|60 to 70yrs||50%|
|70yrs and above||17%|
What is the gender-breakup across patients?
What kind of doctors prescribe this medicine?
Most common Medicines advised along-side?
|BIO D3 MAX CAP||41%|
|SYNAPTOL SR 150MG TAB||29%|
|UPRISE D3 6L||18%|
|CELIN 500MG TAB||18%|
|UPRISE D3 6L INJ||18%|
|CARNISURE 500MG TAB||12%|
Most common Diagnostic/Lab Tests advised along-side?
|SERUM TSH (ENDOCRINOLOGY)||12%|
|PTH TEST (ENDOCRINOLOGY)||12%|
Available Alternatives for MOVNWAK CAP
What are the commonly available Substitutes?
|MOVNWAK CAP||INR 192.4 for 10 CAPSULES||VIT D3 CHOLECALCIFEROL 400 IU, COLLAGEN PEPTIDE 300 MG, GINGER 100 MG, CURCUMIN 100 MG, VITAMIN E 60 MG, ASCORBIC ACID 40 MG, SODIUM HYALURONATE 25 MG|