- 1 Overview
- 2 Usage
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 How Do I Take It?
- 5 Precautions
- 6 Symptoms of Overdosage
- 7 Common Side-Effects
- 8 Technical Classification
- 9 Available Alternatives
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related Articles
OverviewLYSER D GEL is a Schedule H drug.
LYSER D GEL is composed of: DICLOFENAC SODIUM (50 MG), SERRATIOPEPTIDASE (10 MG)
Diclofenac Sodium is an anti-inflammatory painkiller. This non-steroidal drug is used to alleviate symptoms of arthritis such as inflammation, pain, fever and swollen joints. It is used in the treatment of conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylosis and severe menstrual pain. Diclofenac Sodium works by obstructing the production of cyclooxygenase, which synthesizes the compound called prostaglandin. This compound is responsible for symptoms of arthritis such as pain, swelling and inflammation. .
Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme that works by breaking down the chemical messengers involved in pain and inflammation (redness and swelling). Serratiopeptidase is used in the treatment of pain relief and swelling.
UsageDICLOFENAC SODIUM is generally used to treat: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Menstrual Cramp, Pain
DICLOFENAC SODIUM can address symptoms like: Fever, Knees Joint Pain
SERRATIOPEPTIDASE can address symptoms like: Body Pain, Body Aches Or Pains
Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: Is it safe on my liver?
A: Not Safe
Q: Is it safe on my kidney?
A: Not Safe
Q: Can I take it with alcohol?
A: Not Safe
Q: Is it safe for children?
A: Not Advised for age < 18yrs
Q: Can it be taken during pregnancy?
A: Not enough studies to prove Risk – Ask your Doctor
Q: Is it safe to take for someone breastfeeding?
A: Check with your Doctor first
How Do I Take It?LYSER D GEL is generally taken After Food.
- Pregnant women, women trying to conceive, smokers and alcoholics should avoid taking Diclofenac Sodium, since it can have harmful effects.
- Avoid taking aspirin or other NSAIDs while you are taking this medicine.
- If you use diclofenac long-term, you may need frequent medical tests.
- Take Diclofenac sodium on an empty stomach, at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal.
- Do not crush, chew, or break an extended-release tablet or delayed-release tablet. Swallow it whole.
- Dissolve diclofenac sodium powder in to 2 ounces of water. Do not use any other type of liquid. Stir this mixture and drink all of it right away. It works best if you take it on an empty stomach.
- It is not known whether diclofenac passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. You should not breast-feed while using this medicine.
- Do not use this medicine just before or after heart bypass surgery (coronary artery bypass graft).
Caution should be exercised in patients with
Symptoms of OverdosageDICLOFENAC SODIUM over-dosage can result in: Abdomen Pain, Vomit, Drowsiness, Difficulty Breathing, Seizures (uncontrollable Jerking Of Limbs)
Common Side-EffectsDICLOFENAC SODIUM : Skin Rash, Itchy Skin, Indigestion, Abdomen Bloating Or Fullness, Abdomen Burn, Abdomen Pain, Belching, Black (tar) Colored Stools, Cloudy Urine With Strong Odor, Constipation, Loose Motion, Dizziness, Head Headache, Loss Of Appetite, Nausea, Vomit, Pale Skin, Fatigue (tiredness), Weakness (generalized), Weight Loss (unintentional)
SERRATIOPEPTIDASE : Skin Rash, Diarrhoea, Intestinal Obstruction, Loss Of Appetite
Technical ClassificationDICLOFENAC SODIUM is categorized as: NONSTEROIDAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY AGENTS / ANALGESICS / CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM AGENTS
SERRATIOPEPTIDASE is categorized as: PROTEASE INHIBITORS / ANTIVIRAL AGENTS / ANTI-INFECTIVES
What are the commonly available Substitutes?
|ASLERA-D TAB||INR 60 for 10 TABLETS||DICLOFENAC SODIUM 50 MG, SERRATIOPEPTIDASE 10 MG|
|DICLOX S TAB||DICLOFENAC SODIUM 50 MG, SERRATIOPEPTIDASE 10 MG|
|EMANZEN-D FC-TAB||INR 104.1 for 10 TABLETS||DICLOFENAC SODIUM 50 MG, SERRATIOPEPTIDASE 10 MG|
|LYSER D GEL||INR 5.8 for 1 PACK||DICLOFENAC SODIUM 50 MG, SERRATIOPEPTIDASE 10 MG|
|SERLIK TAB||INR for||DICLOFENAC SODIUM 50 MG, SERRATIOPEPTIDASE 10 MG|
|ZENASE-D TAB||INR 58 for 10 TABLETS||DICLOFENAC SODIUM 50 MG, SERRATIOPEPTIDASE 10 MG|
What are the other drugs with similar Ingredients?
|ENZOFLAM TAB||INR 95 for 10 TABLETS||PARACETAMOL 500 MG, DICLOFENAC SODIUM 50 MG, SERRATIOPEPTIDASE 15 MG|