- 1 Overview
- 2 Usage
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 Precautions for CASSOTIDE 50MG TAB and its Constituents
- 5 Common Side-Effects
- 6 Serious Side-Effects
- 7 Technical Classification
- 8 Available Alternatives for CASSOTIDE 50MG TAB
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related Articles
OverviewCASSOTIDE 50MG TAB is a Schedule H drug.
CASSOTIDE 50MG TAB is composed of: BICALUTAMIDE (50.0 MG)
Bicalutamide is used with another drug (LHRH-type such as leuprolide, goserelin) to treat prostate cancer. This medication works by blocking the action of male hormones in the prostate, slowing the growth of cancer cells. This medication should not be used in women and children. This medication is a non-steroidal anti-androgen, prescribed for prostate cancer. It blocks testosterone action. Common side effects of bicalutamide include hot flashes, weakness, and constipation.
UsageBICALUTAMIDE is generally used to treat: Prostate Cancer
Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: Is it safe on my liver?
A: Not Safe
Q: Is it safe on my kidney?
A: Not Safe
Q: Can I take it with alcohol?
A: Not Safe
Q: Is it safe for children?
A: Ask your doctor
Q: Can it be taken during pregnancy?
A: Dangerous – Studies indicate Human-Fetal Risk
Precautions for CASSOTIDE 50MG TAB and its Constituents
- Before taking bicalutamide, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of liver disease, diabetes, heart disease.
- This medication may make you more sensitive to the sun. Limit your time in the sun. Avoid tanning booths and sunlamps. Use sunscreen and wear protective clothing when outdoors.
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
- This medication should not be used in women, especially during pregnancy or breast-feeding. It may harm an unborn or breast-feeding baby. Consult your doctor for more details. Male patients and their female partners should use reliable forms of birth control during and for 130 days after treatment with bicalutamide since this medication may damage sperm.
- Do not drive, operate machinery, or do other dangerous activities until you know how bicalutamide affects you.
Common Side-EffectsBICALUTAMIDE : Joint Pain, Jaws Pain, Bloody Or Red Colored Stools, Eyes Blindness, Hands Numbness, Feet Numbness, Legs Numbness, Abdomen Change In Bowel Habits, Chest Pain, Chest Discomfort, Confusion, Frequent Urge To Urinate, Eyes Loss Of Side Vision, Dry Mouth, Nausea, Slow Or Irregular Breathing, Eyes Sunken Eyes, Increased Thirst, Weight Loss (unintentional), Fainting, Lightheadedness, Loss Of Appetite, Vomit, Eyes Yellow Eyes
Serious Side-EffectsBICALUTAMIDE : Blood Or Red Colored Urine, Eyes Blurred Vision, Body Pain, Chills, Nasal Congestion, Cough, Difficulty Breathing, Dizziness, Throat Soreness, Fever, Head Headache, Lower Back Pain, Nervousness, Difficulty Urinating, Weight Gain, Runny Nose, Irregular Heartbeat, Body Excessive Sweating, Feet Tingling, Hands Tingling, Difficulty Swallowing, Weight Loss (unintentional), Hoarse Voice
Technical ClassificationBICALUTAMIDE is categorized as: ANTIANGINAL AGENTS / CARDIOVASCULAR AGENTS
Available Alternatives for CASSOTIDE 50MG TAB
What are the commonly available Substitutes?
|ABLU 50MG TAB||INR 137.5 for 10 TABLETS||BICALUTAMIDE 50.0 MG|
|ANDROBLOK 50MG TAB||INR 410 for 10 TABLETS||BICALUTAMIDE 50.0 MG|
|ANDROBLOK TAB||INR 422 for 10 TABLETS||BICALUTAMIDE 50 MG|
|BICALPRO 50MG TAB||INR 440 for 10 TABLETS||BICALUTAMIDE 50.0 MG|
|BICATERO 50MG TAB||INR 175.48 for 10 TABLETS||BICALUTAMIDE 50.0 MG|
|BIPROSTA 50MG TAB||INR 427 for 10 TABLETS||BICALUTAMIDE 50.0 MG|
|CALUDEC 50MG TAB||INR 346.63 for 10 TABLETS||BICALUTAMIDE 50.0 MG|
|CALURAN 50MG TAB||INR 547 for 10 TABLETS||BICALUTAMIDE 50 MG|
|CALURAN CP 50MG TAB||INR 547 for 10 TABLETS||BICALUTAMIDE 50 MG|
|CALUTIDE 50MG TAB||INR 1360.5 for 30 TABLETS||BICALUTAMIDE 50.0 MG|
|CALUTIDE-50 FC-TAB||INR 453.5 for 10 TABLETS||BICALUTAMIDE 50 MG|
|CASODEX 50MG TAB||INR 12395.8 for 7 TABLETS||BICALUTAMIDE 50.0 MG|
|CASSOTIDE 50MG TAB||INR 375 for 10 TABLETS||BICALUTAMIDE 50.0 MG|
|COSALON 50MG TAB||INR 390 for 10 TABLETS||BICALUTAMIDE 50.0 MG|
|GUNCEF 50MG TAB||INR 440 for 10 TABLETS||BICALUTAMIDE 50.0 MG|
|TABI 50MG TAB||INR 1120.73 for 30 TABLETS||BICALUTAMIDE 50 MG|
|UTAMIDE 50MG TAB||INR 358 for 10 TABLETS||BICALUTAMIDE 50.0 MG|
|ZYLUTA 50MG TAB||INR 352 for 10 TABLETS||BICALUTAMIDE 50.0 MG|
What are the other drugs with similar Ingredients?
|CASODEX 150MG TAB||INR 10860.6 for 14 TABLETS||BICALUTAMIDE 150.0 MG|