Food and NutritionFoods to be taken
- Fruits and vegetables
- Tea and coffee
Yoga and ExerciseA regular physical exercise for 30min daily helps to a lot.
Basic yoga stretches help relax your muscle and can be practiced a few minutes before you sleep.
Here are some simple sleep-stimulating yoga poses to try
Pigeon Pose (right and left) Watch Video
Reclined Butterfly Watch Video
Reclined Spinal Twist (right and left) Watch Video
- Cobra pose Watch Video
Music and MeditationA simple breathing mediation of watching the breath is one of the fastest and most effective ways of reducing general anxiety without medication.
- Get enough sleep
- Avoid sleeping on your back, sleep on your side
- Reduce stress
- Exercise regularly
- Keep a regular sleep schedule
- Avoid sleep deprivation
- Avoid drinking caffeine type products before bedtime
- Try to scream or make a sound it will at least alert others to your distress.
- Go with the flow and be relaxed. It will soon pass.