- Wash your hands thoroughly and frequently with soap.
- Never share articles.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Use saltwater drops (saline) to treat a stuffy nose.
- Regularly clean surfaces in the bathroom and the kitchen.
- Skin color appears bluish or grey.
- If a seizure occurs.
- Difficulty in breathing and doesnot improve even after nasal suctioning and cleaning.
When to See DoctorConsult a doctor if the child has following symptoms
- Trouble feeding or is not drinking enough fluids
- Severely irritable
- Fast and noisy breathing.
- Blue lips