- Eat a nutritionally balanced diet that contains plenty of fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Walk carefully.
- Intake of vitamin C and D supplements.
- Perform regular exercises and yoga to stay fit.
- Caffeine consumption is beneficial for Parkinsons disease.
- Bladder problems
- Difficulty swallowing or making facial expressions
- Severe headache
When to See DoctorConsult a doctor if you experience symptoms like
- Numbness, tingling, weakness, or loss of movement in your face, arm, or leg, especially on only one side of your body
- Sudden confusion or trouble understanding simple statements
- Sudden problems with walking or balance