Food and Nutrition
Foods to be taken
- Vitamin B complex like niacin and vitamin B12 containing food articles
- Fatty acids containing foods such as bananas, beans, lentils, nutritional yeast, potatoes, pumpkin seed oil, walnut, oranges, green vegetables, and low-fat milk
Foods to be avoided
- Small and frequent meals and reduce the meal size
- Fatty foods
Yoga and Exercise
Moving weakened or paralysed body parts can be done while seated or lying down.
Music and Meditation
This specialized form of music known as Binaural Beats will help you enter deep stages of sleep that can help you wake up refreshed the next day. By stimulating various brain waves (alpha, beta, theta, and delta) in stages of sleep, you are sure to achieve a peaceful quality sleep without horrific, unwanted disturbance.
- Take a few glasses of water before you sleep and stay hydrated
- Take an undisturbed sleep
- Yoga stretches help relax your muscle
- Distress your body through meditation