Food and Nutrition
Foods to be taken
- Healthy fruits and vegetables, especially bananas, cranberries, oranges, lemons, black plums, okra, leafy greens, onions, brown rice, yogurt, as well as healthy herbs and spices such as ginger, garlic, fenugreek, and coriander.
- Chewing betel nuts after meals is very helpful.
- Increase intake of fruits, vegetables, and salads.
- Increase liquids in the diet, such as water, soup, milk, and juice. These help to flush out the toxins.
Foods to be avoided
- Some of the foods that should be eliminated from healthy leucorrhoea recipes include eggs, meat, bread, mushrooms, sweets and any other food items that have been fermented.
- Avoid heavy, oily, fried, spicy, and sour foods.
- Tea, coffee, alcohol, aerated drinks, and non-vegetarian food should also be avoided.
- Sugar must be avoided if there is profuse discharge.
- Alcohol must be totally avoided.
Yoga and Exercise
- Some women have a problem with urine leaking when they sneeze, cough, or laugh hard. With doctors approval, you can help condition those muscles with Kegel exercises.
- Do stress bursting exercises regularly. Go on a walk or jog early morning. If the body is stress-free, its resistance to diseases is alleviated.
- Boil 3 tablespoons of rice in 3 cups of water in an open pan. Remove the rice by straining the water. Drink the water lukewarm with 1 teaspoon of sugar (preferably unrefined sugar) in it. Have this once a day.
- Soak 1 teaspoon of coriander seeds in « cup of water overnight. In the morning, swallow the seeds and drink the water. Continue this for a month.
- Vagina should be washed regularly with Neem water.
- A glass of lemon water daily in the morning is highly beneficial.