Prevention TipsThe best way to prevent amenorrhea is to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Stay at a healthy weight, learn ways to cope with stress and emotional problems, and stay up to date with your scheduled pelvic exam and Pap smears.
- Abnormal discharge from nipples
When to See DoctorConsult your doctor if you have
- Miss a period
- Have trouble with your balance, coordination, or vision
- Begin producing breast milk, although you have not given birth
- Have excessive body hair growth
- Are over age 16 and havent had your first period