Food and NutritionFoods to be taken
- Vitamin rich food
- Vegetable juice (beet root, carrot)
- Fruits like apple, grapes
- Vegetables like spinach, lettuce, cucumber
- Sea food
- Sugary foods
- Citrus fruits (orange, lemon)
Yoga and ExerciseMassage with oil at the affected places will reduce the cause of dermatitis.
- Laghu shakhprakshalana watch video
- Surya namaskara
Music and Meditation
- Meditation and relaxation techniques help in reducing stress.
- Music can be a powerful tool in relieving stress.
- Wash your hair with a medicated anti-dandruff shampoos.
- Wear smooth textured cotton clothes
- Shave off your beard and mustache
- Undertake a proper diet
- For infants with cradle cap
- Massage your baby’s scalp gently with your fingers or a soft brush to loosen the scales and improve scalp circulation.
- Give your child daily, gentle shampoos with a mild soap while scales are present. After scales have disappeared, you may reduce shampoos to twice weekly.
- Be sure to rinse off all soap.
- Brush your child’s hair with a clean, soft brush after each shampoo and several times during the day.
- If scales do not easily loosen and wash off, apply some mineral oil to the baby scalp.