Food and NutritionFoods to be taken
- Include foods rich in anti-oxidants like carrots, spinach, papaya, brazil nuts, eggs, kale, yellow corn, almond, sunflower seeds, orange, banana, apple.
- Antioxidants may be obtained from different foods such as fruits, vegetables, nuts, grains, meats, fish and poultry.
- Avoid processed foods, artificial sweeteners, fried fruits, saturated fats and refined sugar.
Yoga and ExerciseSwaying exercises that harness the focusing ability of eye muscles. To sway, stand with your feet shoulder-length apart, choose an object in the distance as a focal point and sway from side to side, focusing your eyes on that object as your vision passes by.
- Frequently splash your eyes with water. This stimulates blood flow in the eyes and relieves the pressure.
- Avoid frequent rubbing of eyes