Prevention TipsAs prevention is always better than cure, Simple hygiene measures can help to prevent infection with the viruses that cause colds. These measures include:
- Hand washing is an essential and highly effective way to prevent the spread of infection.
- Cover noses and mouths while sneezing and coughing
- Avoid contact with infected people
- Be hygienic and keep the surroundings clean
- Throw away used tissues
- Yellow cloudy discharge
- Difficulty breathing
When to See DoctorConsult a doctor if you have
- Burning sensation in nose with sneezing, nose block and clear nasal discharge
- Burning and watering of eyes
- Hoarseness, sore throat, dry cough and yellow cloudy discharge.
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle pain and fever