Prevention TipsSome cases of cellulitis are not preventable. There are things people can do to reduce their chances of developing.
- Treat your cuts and grazes
- Reduce the likelihood of scratching and infecting your skin
- Donot let your skin go dry, moisturise your skin regularly
- Lose weight if you are obese
- Eat a well a well-balanced diet including plenty of fruits and vegetables, and do regular exercise to benefit your immune system
- Protect your skin
- Trim your fingernails and toenails carefully. Take care not to injure the surrounding skin.