- 1 Overview
- 2 Usage
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 Precautions for ELINAL 1MG TAB and its Constituents
- 5 Common Side-Effects
- 6 Serious Side-Effects
- 7 Rare Side-Effects
- 8 Disease Interactions
- 9 Technical Classification
- 10 Available Alternatives for ELINAL 1MG TAB
- 11 Share this:
- 12 Like this:
- 13 Related Articles
OverviewELINAL 1MG TAB is an Over-the-counter (OTC) drug.
ELINAL 1MG TAB is composed of: ANASTROZOLE (1.0 MG)
Anastrozole is used to treat breast cancer in postmenopausal women. Anastrozole is used to treat breast cancer in women after menopause. Some breast cancers are made to grow faster by a natural hormone called estrogen. It belongs to class of drugs known as non steroidal aromatase inhibitors, which slow or stop the growth of breast cancers that are stimulated by estrogen by decreasing the amount of estrogen the body makes after menopause.
UsageANASTROZOLE is generally used to treat: Breast Cancer
Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: Is it safe on my liver?
A: Not Safe
Q: Is it safe on my kidney?
A: Not Safe
Q: Can I take it with alcohol?
A: Not Safe
Q: Is it safe for children?
A: Ask your doctor
Q: Can it be taken during pregnancy?
A: Studies indicate Risk – Doctor advice is must
Precautions for ELINAL 1MG TAB and its Constituents
- Anastrozole can decrease bone mineral density, which may increase your risk of developing osteoporosis. Your bone mineral density may need to be tested before and during treatment with anastrozole.
- Although it is not likely that a postmenopausal woman would be pregnant, anastrozole could harm an unborn baby. Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant or may become pregnant. Use effective birth control if you are not past menopause, and tell your doctor right away if you become pregnant during treatment.
- It is not known whether anastrozole passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. You should not breast-feed while you are using anastrozole.
- Before taking anastrozole, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- This drug may make you dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do any activity that requires alertness until you are sure you can perform such activities safely. Limit alcoholic beverages.
Common Side-EffectsANASTROZOLE : Hypertension, Arms Pain, Back Pain, Jaws Pain, Cough, Pain With Urination, Dizziness, Fever, Chills, Head Headache, Lower Back Pain, Nausea, Throat Soreness, Shortness Of Breath, Body Excessive Sweating, Vagina Bleeding
Serious Side-EffectsANASTROZOLE : Eyes Blurred Vision, Chest Pain, Chest Discomfort, Dizziness, Head Headache, Nervousness, Shortness Of Breath, Slow Heart Rate (pulse), Feet Swelling, Legs Swelling
Rare Side-EffectsANASTROZOLE : Mouth Ulcer, Itchy Skin, Skin Rash, Skin Cancer, Eyes Itching, Eyes Swelling
Disease InteractionsANASTROZOLE can interfere with: Heart Failure, Acute Liver Failure, Obesity, Osteoporosis
Technical ClassificationANASTROZOLE is categorized as: AROMATASE INHIBITORS / HORMONES
Available Alternatives for ELINAL 1MG TAB
What are the commonly available Substitutes?
|ADOVA 1MG TAB||INR 225 for 5 TABLETS||ANASTROZOLE 1 MG|
|ALTRAZ 1MG TAB||INR 810 for 14 TABLETS||ANASTROZOLE 1 MG|
|ANABREZ TAB||INR 263.75 for 5 UNITS||ANASTROZOLE 1 MG|
|ANACAN 1MG TAB||INR 398.88 for 10 TABLETS||ANASTROZOLE 1.0 MG|
|ANADAY 1MG TAB||INR 577.08 for 10 TABLETS||ANASTROZOLE 1.0 MG|
|ANARZOLE 1MG TAB||INR 294.11 for 10 TABLETS||ANASTROZOLE 1.0 MG|
|ANASTRA 1MG TAB||INR 672.12 for 14 TABLETS||ANASTROZOLE 1.0 MG|
|ANASTRONAT 1MG TAB||INR 1200 for 30 TABLETS||ANASTROZOLE 1.0 MG|
|ANATERO 1MG TAB||INR 470 for 10 TABLETS||ANASTROZOLE 1.0 MG|
|ANZUCIA TAB||INR for 10 TABLETS||ANASTROZOLE 1 MG|
|ARIMIDEX 1MG TAB||INR 3435 for 1 PACK||ANASTROZOLE 1 MG|
|ARMILON 1MG TAB||INR 318.75 for 10 TABLETS||ANASTROZOLE 1.0 MG|
|ARMOTRAZ 1MG TAB||INR 495 for 10 TABLETS||ANASTROZOLE 1.0 MG|
|AROMITA 1MG TAB||INR 250 for 10 TABLETS||ANASTROZOLE 1.0 MG|
|EGSURE 1MG TAB||INR for 5 TABLETS||ANASTROZOLE 1 MG|
|ELINAL 1MG TAB||INR 444.45 for 10 TABLETS||ANASTROZOLE 1.0 MG|
|FEMISTRA 1MG TAB||INR 366.81 for 10 TABLETS||ANASTROZOLE 1.0 MG|
|FEMITRAZ TAB||INR 507 for 10 TABLETS||ANASTROZOLE 1.0 MG|
|REDEST 1MG TAB||INR 492.61 for 10 TABLETS||ANASTROZOLE 1.0 MG|
|STAZONEX 1MG TAB||INR 582.5 for 10 TABLETS||ANASTROZOLE 1 MG|
|TRAZOCAD 1MG TAB||INR 519.75 for 10 TABLETS||ANASTROZOLE 1.0 MG|
|WOMAZOL 1MG TAB||INR 242.9 for 10 TABLETS||ANASTROZOLE 1.0 MG|
What are the other drugs with similar Ingredients?