Prevention TipsSpread of the flu can be prevented with following measures
- Washing hands regularly with soap and water
- Ensuring cleanliness regularly
- Covering mouth and nose while coughing and sneezing
- Stay indoors if you are not feeling well
- Reduce exposure to household
- Avoid sharing food, utensils and other articles with infected person
- Taking H1N1 vaccination
- Breathing difficulty with chest pain.
- Blue coloured skin around the mouth (cyanosis) caused by lack of oxygen.
When to See DoctorConsult a doctor if following conditions are seen
- Pneumonia like condition
- Shortness of breath
- High fever