- Proper intake of antibiotics when prescribed
- Do not let anyone smoke around your child. Smoking can worsen the coughing or breathing
- Prevention from cold
- Wash your hands and your childs hands often with soap to prevent the spread of germs
- Avoid sharing food, drinks, or utensils with others
- Child vaccination against viruses or bacteria that cause infections of pneumonia
- Lips or nails turn bluish.
- Skin between the ribs and around the neck pulls in with each breath.
- Excessive dehydration.
When to See DoctorSeek care immediately if following conditions are seen:
- Excessive or high fever.
- Nonstop coughing.
- Diarrhoea and vomiting.
- Difficult breathing and sneezing.
- Dry mouth or cracked lip.
- Less urination or no urination.
- Trouble sleeping.
- Fatigue and loss appetite.