- Do not smoke, and stay away from other peoples smoke.
- Avoid heavy meals and eating close to bedtime.
- Avoid upper respiratory infections.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid dust, smoke.
- Change in the pitch of your voice
- Cough up blood
When to See DoctorConsult a doctor if you experience symptoms like
- Hoarseness lasts for more than two weeks may signal a voice disorder
- Trouble in breathing
- Coughing up blood
- Upper respiratory infection with a fever that lasts more than a couple days
- Pain when swallowing and feeling tired and achy