- 1 Overview
- 2 Usage
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 Precautions for MELSLUMB TAB and its Constituents
- 5 Symptoms of Overdosage
- 6 Common Side-Effects
- 7 Disease Interactions
- 8 Technical Classification
- 9 Available Alternatives for MELSLUMB TAB
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related Articles
OverviewMELSLUMB TAB is an Over-the-counter (OTC) drug.
MELSLUMB TAB is composed of: BROMELAIN (20.0 MG), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE) (5.0 MG), MELATONIN (3.0 MG)
Melatonin is a hormone that’s naturally found in the body. A synthetic version of melatonin is available as a supplement that’s used to treat sleep disorders and other problems. It can also be used in the treatment of cluster headaches. Melatonin is used as an alternative medicine to help conditions such as insomnia, sleep disorders in blind people, delayed sleep phase syndrome (DSPS), and sleep problems in children with developmental or psychiatric disorders.
UsageMELATONIN is generally used to treat: Insomnia, Psychosis
Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: Is it safe on my liver?
A: Check with your Doctor first
Q: Is it safe on my kidney?
A: Not Safe
Q: Can I take it with alcohol?
A: Not Safe
Q: Is it safe for children?
A: Not Advised for age < 9yrs
Precautions for MELSLUMB TAB and its Constituents
- Caution should be exercised in patients with history of kidney problems, depression or history of seizures, any allergy, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- It may cause drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
Symptoms of OverdosageMELATONIN over-dosage can result in: Drowsiness, Head Headache, Abdomen Upset Stomach
Common Side-EffectsMELATONIN : Drowsiness, Depressed Mood, Restless Or Irritability, Head Headache, Dizziness, Abdomen Pain
Disease InteractionsMELATONIN can interfere with: Depression, Glaucoma, Urinary Retention, Acute Liver Failure
Technical ClassificationMELATONIN is categorized as:
- MISCELLANEOUS ANXIOLYTICS, SEDATIVES AND HYPNOTICS / ANXIOLYTICS, SEDATIVES, AND HYPNOTICS / CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM AGENTS
- NUTRACEUTICAL PRODUCTS / ALTERNATIVE MEDICINES
Available Alternatives for MELSLUMB TAB
What are the commonly available Substitutes?
|MELSLUMB TAB||INR 890 for 30 TABLETS||BROMELAIN 20.0 MG, VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE) 5.0 MG, MELATONIN 3.0 MG|