- 1 Overview
- 2 Usage
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 How Do I Take It?
- 5 Precautions for KLUSTHAIR TAB and its Constituents
- 6 Common Side-Effects
- 7 Serious Side-Effects
- 8 Technical Classification
- 9 Available Alternatives for KLUSTHAIR TAB
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related Articles
OverviewKLUSTHAIR TAB is a Schedule H drug.
KLUSTHAIR TAB is composed of: PANTOTHENIC ACID (100.0 MG), NIACINAMIDE (50.0 MG), METHIONINE (40.0 MG), L-LYSINE (20.0 MG), BIOTIN (10.0 MG)
Pantothenic acid, also called vitamin B5 (a B vitamin), is a water-soluble vitamin. Pantothenic acid is an essential nutrient. Animals require pantothenic acid to synthesize coenzyme-A (CoA), as well as to synthesize and metabolize proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. Pantothenic acid is the amide between pantoic acid and beta-alanine. Small quantities of pantothenic acid are found in nearly every food, with high amounts in whole-grain cereals, legumes, eggs, meat, royal jelly, avocado, and yogurt. It is commonly found as its alcohol analog, the provitamin panthenol, and as calcium pantothenate. Pantothenic acid is an ingredient in some hair and skin care products. Only the dextrorotatory (D) isomer of pantothenic acid possesses biologic activity. The levorotatory (L) form may antagonize the effects of the dextrorotatory isomer.
This vitamin is used to treat or prevent niacin deficiency.
Methionine is an amino acid. Amino acids are the building blocks that our bodies use to make proteins. Methionine is found in meat, fish, and dairy products, and it plays an important role in many cell functions.Methionine works by removing harmful breakdown products of paracetamol in the liver.
Biotin provides essential nutrients.
UsagePANTOTHENIC ACID is generally used to treat: Testicular Torsion, Acne, Obesity, Peripheral Neuropathy
PANTOTHENIC ACID can address symptoms like: Body Injury
METHIONINE is generally used to treat: Diaper Rash, Tylenol Liver Damage, Depression, Alcoholism, Allergy
METHIONINE can address symptoms like: Skin Irritation, Cloudy Urine With Strong Odor
BIOTIN is generally used to treat: Vitamin B Deficiency, Inborn Errors Of Metabolism, Hepatitis, Neuropathy, Seborrheic Dermatitis, Biotin Deficiency
BIOTIN can address symptoms like: Hair Loss, Hallucinations
Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: Is it safe on my liver?
A: Not Safe
Q: Is it safe on my kidney?
A: Check with your Doctor first
Q: Can I take it with alcohol?
A: Not Safe
Q: Is it safe for children?
A: Not Advised for age < 2month
Q: Can it be taken during pregnancy?
A: Not enough studies to prove Risk – Ask your Doctor
Q: Is it safe to take for someone breastfeeding?
A: Check with your Doctor first
How Do I Take It?KLUSTHAIR TAB is generally taken With Food.
Precautions for KLUSTHAIR TAB and its Constituents
- Take with a meal.
- Take with a full glass of water.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take pantothenic acid with all of your drugs and health problems.
- Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
Avoid alcohol, hot drinks, or spicy foods when it is time to take niacinamide. Avoid excess dosage.
- You should not take more of methionine, or take it more often, than your doctor ordered.
- You should also make sure that you get enough protein in your diet. This is especially important in infants. Infants who get too much racemethionine and not enough protein may not gain weight as they should.
- Take methionine with, or just after, meals.
- If you are unable to swallow the capsule, the contents may be added to juice, water, or warm milk or infant formula.
- Use a specially marked measuring spoon or other device to measure each dose accurately. The average household teaspoon may not hold the right amount of liquid.
- Do not double doses.
- Do not keep outdated medicine or medicine no longer needed.
- If your rash has not improved after 10 days, check with your doctor.Tell your doctor if you are have liver disorder, mental disorder such as schizophrenia, taking levodopa for Parkinsonism or taking any other medication.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery as methionine can cause drowsiness.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do take if allergic to methionine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if having metabolic acidosis.
- Patients with more than 10 hours of paracetamol overdose.
- Do consult your doctor if you are receiving kidney dialysis as higher doses of biotin may be needed.
- Do consult your doctor before taking biotin if you have,
- Kidney disease. Undergone stomach surgery.
- If you smoke.
- Do inform your doctor about all medications currently taken before starting biotin supplementation.
- Follow all directions on the product label and package.
- Tell each of your healthcare providers about all your medical conditions, allergies, and all medicines you use.
- You should not use this product if you are allergic to biotin.Do not give any herbal/health supplement to a child without medical advice.
Common Side-EffectsPANTOTHENIC ACID : Itching, Wheezing, Tightness, Difficulty Breathing, Difficulty Swallowing, Mouth Swelling, Nose Swelling, Swollen Lips
NIACINAMIDE : Skin Rash, Hives, Wheezing, Chest Discomfort, Difficulty Breathing, Difficulty Swallowing, Hoarse Voice, Dark Colored (brown) Urine, Abdomen Upset Stomach, Chest Pain, Dizziness, Body Excessive Sweating
METHIONINE : Acidity, Blood Pressure, Low, Drowsiness, Nausea, Vomit
BIOTIN : Stomach Pain, Skin Rash
Serious Side-EffectsPANTOTHENIC ACID : Loose Motion, Abdomen Upset Stomach
METHIONINE : Liver Cirrhosis, Schizophrenia, Atherosclerosis, Confusion, Disorientation, Agitation
BIOTIN : Hives, Face Swelling, Difficulty Breathing
Technical ClassificationPANTOTHENIC ACID is categorized as: VITAMINS / NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS
NIACINAMIDE is categorized as: VITAMINS / NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS
METHIONINE is categorized as: NUTRACEUTICAL PRODUCTS / ALTERNATIVE MEDICINES
BIOTIN is categorized as: VITAMINS / NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS
Available Alternatives for KLUSTHAIR TAB
What are the commonly available Substitutes?
|KLUSTHAIR TAB||INR 159.3 for 10 TABLETS||PANTOTHENIC ACID 100.0 MG, NIACINAMIDE 50.0 MG, METHIONINE 40.0 MG, L-LYSINE 20.0 MG, BIOTIN 10.0 MG|
What are the other drugs with similar Ingredients?
|ASTYMIN FORTE CAP||INR 458.5 for 200 ML INFUSION||VITAMIN A 2500 IU, VITAMIN D3 100 IU, ASCORBIC ACID 50 MG, BIOTIN 30 MCG, L-LYSINE 25 MG, NIACINAMIDE 25 MG, METHIONINE 18.4 MG, L-LEUCINE 18.3 MG, VALINE 6.7 MG, L-ISOLEUCINE 5.9 MG, TYROTHRICIN 5 MG, THIAMINE MONONITRATE 5 MG, VITAMIN E 5 IU, RIBOFLAVIN 3 MG, CYANOCOBALAMIN 2 MCG, PYRIDOXINE 1.5 MG, FOLIC ACID 0.15 MCG, PANTOTHENIC ACID 0.4 MG|
|BECOZINC G CAP||INR 80 for 10CAPSULES||VITAMIN A 1600 IU, VITAMIN D3 200 IU, VITAMIN K 55 MCG, FOLIC ACID 50 MCG, BIOTIN 30 MCG, VITAMIN C 25 MCG, CHOLINE 25 MG, METHIONINE 22 MG, L-GLUTAMIC ACID 20 MG, L-LYSINE 19.6 MG, NIACINAMIDE 15 MG, ELEMENTAL ZINC 11 MG, ELEMENTAL IRON 10 MG, VITAMIN E 10 IU, LEVOCARNITINE 5 MG, ELEMENTAL COPPER 2 MG, RIBOFLAVIN 1 MG, THIAMINE 1 MG, VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE) 0.5 MG, CYANOCOBALAMIN 0.5 MCG|
|FOLLIHAIR TAB||INR 173 for 10 TABLETS||FOLIC ACID 150 MCG, ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 100 MG, GLUTAMIC ACID 61.8 MG, MAGNESIUM 50 MG, VITAMIN C 40 MG, METHIONINE 40 MG, L-LEUCINE 23.8 MG, L-ARGININE 23.5 MG, L-LYSINE 19.6 MG, NIACINAMIDE 15 MG, ELEMENTAL IRON 14 MG, L-VALINE 14 MG, L-ISOLEUCINE 14.6 MG, GLYCINE 12.8 MG, BIOTIN 10 MG, HISTIDINE 7.7 MG, PANTOTHENIC ACID 5 MG, TRYPTOPHAN 3.6 MG, CYSTEINE 3.9 MG|
|HARVEST CAP||INR 186 for 15 CAPSULES||COLLAGEN PEPTIDE , SELENIUM , COPPER , CHOLINE , PANTOTHENIC ACID , FOLIC ACID , INOSITOL , BIOTIN , SILICON DIOXIDE , L-CYSTEINE , GREEN TEA , GRAPE SEED EXTRACT , ZINC , VITAMIN C , VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE) , NIACINAMIDE , METHIONINE , L-LYSINE , CARBONYL IRON|
|HERGRACE CAP||INR 225 for 15 CAPSULES||VITAMIN D3 200 IU, BIOTIN 150 MCG, EVENING PRIMROSE OIL 120 MG, FOLIC ACID 100 MCG, VITAMIN K 55 MCG, IODINE 50 MCG, SELENIUM 26 MCG, METHIONINE 22 MG, L-GLUTAMIC ACID 20 MG, GINGKO BILOBA 20 MG, CARBONYL IRON 18 MG, NIACINAMIDE 15 MG, ZINC 12 MG, CITRUS BIOFLAVONOID 12.5 MG, POTASSIUM 10 MG, GREEN TEA 10 MG, VANADIUM 10 MCG, VITAMIN C 10 MCG, CHLORIDE SALT 9.07 MG, MIXED CAROTENE 5 MG, TIN 2 MCG, LYCOPENE 2 MG, L-LYSINE 2.5 MG|
|XTRAGLO TAB||INR 149 for 10 TABLETS||CYSTEINE 100 MG, SELENIUM 50 MCG, PANTOTHENIC ACID 50 MG, NIACINAMIDE 50 MG, METHYL SULFONYL METHANE 50 MG, METHIONINE 40 MG, ZINC 22.5 MG, L-LYSINE 20 MG, BIOTIN 10 MG, CARBONYL IRON 8 MG, COPPER 2 MG|