Pimples are an inflammation of skin in which the sebaceous(oil) glands become infected with bacteria, swell up and fill with pus. Excess sebum secretion by the oil glands is the primary cause for pimples.
Here are some simple tips for pimples:
- Leaves like neem and tulsi are mostly used to treat pimples. Fresh & dried leaves are used as a paste on pimples for about 10 min, 4-5 times a week to reduce pimples. Nimbin the active ingredient is an antiseptic, antifungal, antipyretic which controls pimples.
- Tulsi contains Eugenol, an antiseptic and anaesthetic which controls the effectiveness of pimples. Apply Tulsi paste over pimples 4-5 times a week to get rid of pimples.
- Potato juice gives a mild bleaching glow to skin. Apply potato juice/sliced/grated potato directly on pimples for 10min ans wash off. Potato contain vitamin-C, vitamin-B6, kerotinoids & anthocyanins which gives natural glow to the skin.
- A mixture of honey & lemon juice is one of the simple effective tip to treat pimples where honey is anti microbial and lemon is rich in vitamin-C. Mix equal quantities of honey and fresh lemon juice and apply over pimples & dark spots. Allow for 10 minutes and wash off. Don’t apply on aggravated pimples as it causes burning sensation.
- Raw Papaya is another best treatment for pimples on regular basis. The white milk that comes out from the raw papaya skin is applied over the whole face for 10min and wash off. This milk contains karpain that inhibits microorganisms such as fungi, parasites as well as many forms of cancer cells.