Prevention TipsPreventing the rapid scalp growth and active sebaceous glands of cradle cap is not easy (or desirable). Frequent gentle shampooing may prevent the build-up of scales.
- Redness or inflammation at the affected area
- Itching and discomfort
- Similar patches start to appear on the babys body
When to See DoctorConsult a doctor when you fail to reduce the symptoms with home remedies and if you see any other symptoms of infection like
- Patches start to look irritated
- Redness and swelling of the affected area
- Baby becomes uncomfortable and itches the face or scalp