- 1 Overview
- 2 Usage
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 Precautions for TOPSIDE 100MG INJ and its Constituents
- 5 Symptoms of Overdosage
- 6 Common Side-Effects
- 7 Serious Side-Effects
- 8 Rare Side-Effects
- 9 Disease Interactions
- 10 Technical Classification
- 11 Available Alternatives for TOPSIDE 100MG INJ
- 12 Share this:
- 13 Like this:
- 14 Related Articles
OverviewTOPSIDE 100MG INJ is a Schedule H drug.
TOPSIDE 100MG INJ is composed of: ETOPOSIDE (100.0 MG)
Etoposide is a cancer medicine that interferes with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body.Etoposide is used to treat small cell lung cancer. It is usually given in combination with other cancer medicines.Etoposide is used in the treatment of small cell lung cancer and testicular cancer Etoposide is an anti-cancer medication. It works by damaging the genetic material (DNA) of the cancer cells and stops their growth and multiplication.
UsageETOPOSIDE is generally used to treat: Testicular Cancer, Lung Cancer
ETOPOSIDE can address symptoms like: Chest Pain, Wheezing, Shortness Of Breath, Cough, Bloody Or Red Colored Vomit, Fatigue (tiredness), Loss Of Appetite, Weight Loss (unintentional)
Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: Is it safe on my liver?
A: Not Safe
Q: Is it safe on my kidney?
A: Check with your Doctor first
Q: Can I take it with alcohol?
A: Not Safe
Q: Is it safe for children?
A: Not Advised for age < 18yrs
Q: Can it be taken during pregnancy?
A: Studies indicate Risk – Doctor advice is must
Precautions for TOPSIDE 100MG INJ and its Constituents
- Avoid contact with people with cold or other infections as etoposide treatment may lower your immunity.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any unusual bleeding, bruising, blood in stools, or dark, tarry stools.
- You will be regularly evaluated with lab tests, including complete blood cell counts to monitor your progress or to check for side effects.
- Do not drive or operate machinery during etoposide treatment as it may cause dizziness.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to etoposide or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- You should not use etoposide if you are allergic to it.
- Follow all directions on your prescription label.
- Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.Take this medicine with a full glass of water.
- Do not break or open the etoposide capsule.
- Do not use a pill that has been accidentally broken.
Symptoms of OverdosageETOPOSIDE over-dosage can result in: Difficulty Breathing
Common Side-EffectsETOPOSIDE : Skin Rash, Acute Liver Failure, Anemia, Constipation, Eyes Blurred Vision, Confusion, Cough, Rapid Heart Rate (pulse), Head Headache, Chills, Difficulty Swallowing, Dizziness, Nervousness, Slow Or Irregular Breathing, Body Excessive Sweating, Wheezing
Serious Side-EffectsETOPOSIDE : Dizziness, Black (tar) Colored Stools, Gums Bleeding, Blood Or Red Colored Urine, Bloody Or Red Colored Stools, Chest Pain, Chills, Cough, Fever, Pale Skin, Throat Soreness, Fatigue (tiredness), Hair Loss, Weight Loss (intentional)
Rare Side-EffectsETOPOSIDE : Seizure
Disease InteractionsETOPOSIDE can interfere with: Bacterial Infection, Fungal Infection, Fever
Technical ClassificationETOPOSIDE is categorized as: MITOTIC INHIBITORS / ANTINEOPLASTICS
Available Alternatives for TOPSIDE 100MG INJ
What are the commonly available Substitutes?
|BIOPOSIDE 100MG INJ||INR 195.5 for 1 INJECTION||ETOPOSIDE 100.0 MG|
|ESIDE 100MG INJ||INR 238.09 for 5 ML INJECTION||ETOPOSIDE 100.0 MG|
|ETOGLAN 100MG INJ||INR 199 for 5 ML INJECTION||ETOPOSIDE 100.0 MG|
|ETOLON 100MG INJ||INR 124.71 for 1 INJECTION||ETOPOSIDE 100.0 MG|
|ETOPLAST 100MG INJ||INR 88.09 for 5 ML INJECTION||ETOPOSIDE 100.0 MG|
|ETOSID 100MG INJ||INR 190 for 5 ML INJECTION||ETOPOSIDE 100.0 MG|
|FYTOP 100MG INJ||INR 172.62 for 1 ML INJECTION||ETOPOSIDE 100.0 MG|
|FYTOSID 100MG INJ||INR 191.48 for 5 ML INJECTION||ETOPOSIDE 100.0 MG|
|LASTET 100MG CAP||INR 375.85 for 1 CAPSULE||ETOPOSIDE 100.0 MG|
|LASTET 100MG INJ||INR 124.71 for 5 ML INJECTION||ETOPOSIDE 100.0 MG|
|ONCOSID 100MG INJ||INR 187 for 5 ML INJECTION||ETOPOSIDE 100.0 MG|
|POSID 100MG CAP||INR 568.78 for 4 CAPSULES||ETOPOSIDE 100.0 MG|
|POSID 100MG INJ||INR 154.76 for 5 ML INJECTION||ETOPOSIDE 100.0 MG|
|TOPSIDE 100MG INJ||INR 275 for 5 ML INJECTION||ETOPOSIDE 100.0 MG|
What are the other drugs with similar Ingredients?
|ETOPLAST 50MG CAP||INR 446.43 for 12 CAPSULES||ETOPOSIDE 50.0 MG|
|ETOPLAST 50MG CAPSULE||INR 554 for 12 CAPSULES||ETOPOSIDE 50 MG|
|ETOPOSIDE 100MG INJ||INR 76.06 for 1 INJECTION||ETOPOSIDE 20 MG/ML|
|ETOSID 50MG CAP||INR 50.02 for 4 CAPSULES||ETOPOSIDE 50.0 MG|
|POSID 50MG CAP||INR 568.75 for 8 CAPSULES||ETOPOSIDE 50.0 MG|