- 1 Overview
- 2 Usage
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 How Do I Take It?
- 5 Precautions for TIN TIN 150MG/1000MG KIT and its Constituents
- 6 Common Side-Effects
- 7 Serious Side-Effects
- 8 Rare Side-Effects
- 9 Disease Interactions
- 10 Technical Classification
- 11 Available Alternatives for TIN TIN 150MG/1000MG KIT
- 12 Share this:
- 13 Like this:
- 14 Related Articles
OverviewTIN TIN 150MG/1000MG KIT is a Schedule H antibiotic.
TIN TIN 150MG/1000MG KIT is composed of: TINIDAZOLE (1000.0 MG), FLUCONAZOLE (150.0 MG)
Tinidazole is an antibiotic that fights bacteria in the body.Tinidazole is used to treat certain infections caused by bacteria, such as infection of the intestines or vagina. It is also used to treat certain sexually transmitted infections.It kills the bacteria and other microorganisms that cause infections by damaging their DNA.
Fluconazole is an antifungal medicine. Fluconazole is used to treat infections caused by the fungus, which can invade any part of the body including the mouth, throat, esophagus, lungs, bladder, genital area, and the blood. Fluconazole is also used to prevent fungal infection in people who have a weak immune system caused by cancer treatment, bone marrow transplant, or diseases such as AIDS.
UsageTINIDAZOLE is generally used to treat: Bacterial Infection, Trichomoniasis, Giardiasis, Bacterial Vaginosis
FLUCONAZOLE is generally used to treat: Fungal Infection
Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: Is it safe on my liver?
A: Not Safe
Q: Is it safe on my kidney?
A: Check with your Doctor first
Q: Can I take it with alcohol?
A: Not Safe
Q: Is it safe for children?
A: Not Advised for age < 3yrs
Q: Can it be taken during pregnancy?
A: Not enough studies to prove Risk – Ask your Doctor
Q: Is it safe to take for someone breastfeeding?
A: Not Safe
How Do I Take It?TIN TIN 150MG/1000MG KIT is generally taken With Food.
Precautions for TIN TIN 150MG/1000MG KIT and its Constituents
- You should not use this medication if you are allergic to tinidazole or metronidazole.
- Do not take tinidazole during the first 3 months of pregnancy.
- Take exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.Some infections are treated with only one dose. Follow your doctor’s instructions.
- Do not share this medication with another person, even if they have the same symptoms you have.
- If you are treating a sexually transmitted infection, make sure your sexual partner seeks medical attention to be treated also.
- Take this medication for the full prescribed length of time. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cleared.
- Tinidazole will not treat a viral infection such as the common cold or flu.
- Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking tinidazole and for at least 3 days after your treatment ends.
- Check the label of the products and other medicines you use, such as mouthwash or cough and cold medicines. Alcohol in these products can also cause a reaction if you use them while taking tinidazole.It may cause drowsiness or dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
- Tinidazole may cause live bacterial vaccines to not work as well. Do not have any immunizations/vaccinations while using this medication.
Caution should be exercised in patients with
Common Side-EffectsTINIDAZOLE : Heartburn, Diarrhoea, Indigestion, Vagina Discharge Or Mucus, Nausea, Vomit, Loss Of Appetite, Fever, Chills, Body Pain, Abdomen Stomach Cramps, Constipation, Head Headache, Weakness (generalized), Dizziness, Unusual Taste In Mouth, Belching, Abdomen Painful Bowel Movements, Body Discomfort, Weight Loss (unintentional), Upper Abdomen Discomfort, Chest Discomfort, Dry Mouth
FLUCONAZOLE : Diarrhoea, Nausea, Vomit, Abdomen Upset Stomach, Head Headache, Dizziness, Hair Loss
Serious Side-EffectsTINIDAZOLE : Seizure, Throat Soreness, Easy Bleeding, Arms Tingling, Legs Tingling
FLUCONAZOLE : Irregular Heartbeat, Fainting
Rare Side-EffectsTINIDAZOLE : Cough, Difficulty Breathing, Noisy Breathing, Shortness Of Breath, Wheezing, Chest Pain, Coated Or Furry Tongue, Throat Soreness, Hoarse Voice, Mood Swings, Loss Of Voice, Neck Enlarged Or Swollen Glands
FLUCONAZOLE : Skin Rash, Abdomen Pain, Vomit, Eyes Yellow Eyes, Dark Colored (brown) Urine, Fatigue (tiredness), Difficulty Breathing, Body Itching, Face Swelling
Disease InteractionsFLUCONAZOLE can interfere with: Acute Liver Failure, Heart Arrhythmias, Acute Renal Failure
Technical ClassificationTINIDAZOLE is categorized as: AMEBICIDES / ANTI-INFECTIVES
FLUCONAZOLE is categorized as: AZOLE ANTIFUNGALS / ANTIFUNGALS / ANTI-INFECTIVES
Available Alternatives for TIN TIN 150MG/1000MG KIT
What are the commonly available Substitutes?
|ANTIF X 150MG/1000MG TAB||INR 42.5 for 1 TABLET||TINIDAZOLE 1000.0 MG, FLUCONAZOLE 150.0 MG|
|AZOSTAT 150MG/1000MG KIT||INR 38 for 3 KIT||TINIDAZOLE 1000.0 MG, FLUCONAZOLE 150.0 MG|
|F CON AZ 150MG/1000MG KIT||INR 71.72 for 1 KIT||TINIDAZOLE 1000.0 MG, FLUCONAZOLE 150.0 MG|
|FLUTINI 150MG/1000MG KIT||INR 25.7 for 1 KIT||TINIDAZOLE 1000.0 MG, FLUCONAZOLE 150.0 MG|
|FUSYS TZ TAB||INR 51.23 for 3 TABLETS||TINIDAZOLE 1000.0 MG, FLUCONAZOLE 150.0 MG|
|NUFORCE 150MG/1000MG TAB||INR 10.09 for 1 TABLET||TINIDAZOLE 1000.0 MG, FLUCONAZOLE 150.0 MG|
|Q CAN TZ 150MG/1000MG KIT||INR 32 for 1 KIT||TINIDAZOLE 1000.0 MG, FLUCONAZOLE 150.0 MG|
|TIN TIN 150MG/1000MG KIT||INR 34.01 for 1 KIT||TINIDAZOLE 1000.0 MG, FLUCONAZOLE 150.0 MG|
|VG 150MG/1000MG KIT||INR 44.55 for 3 KIT||TINIDAZOLE 1000.0 MG, FLUCONAZOLE 150.0 MG|
|VG KIT TAB||INR 44.55 for 3 KITS||TINIDAZOLE 1000 MG, FLUCONAZOLE 150 MG|
|ZOCON T KIT 150MG/1000MG TAB||INR 48 for 3 TABLETS||TINIDAZOLE 1000.0 MG, FLUCONAZOLE 150.0 MG|
What are the other drugs with similar Ingredients?
|AZOSTAT KIT||INR 38 for 1KIT||TINIDAZOLE 1 GM, FLUCONAZOLE 0.15 GM|
|FLUCOTI 75MG/1000MG TAB||INR 36.5 for 2 TABLETS||TINIDAZOLE 1000.0 MG, FLUCONAZOLE 75.0 MG|
|FLUZIDE T KIT||INR 32 for 1 KIT||FLUCONAZOLE , TINIDAZOLE|
|NUFORCE KIT||INR 13.99 for 1 TABLET||FLUCONAZOLE 150 MG, TINIDAZOLE 1 GM|