- 1 Overview
- 2 Usage
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 How Do I Take It?
- 5 Precautions for TAMSPAR 10MG TAB and its Constituents
- 6 Symptoms of Overdosage
- 7 Rare Side-Effects
- 8 Disease Interactions
- 9 Technical Classification
- 10 Available Alternatives for TAMSPAR 10MG TAB
- 11 Share this:
- 12 Like this:
- 13 Related Articles
OverviewTAMSPAR 10MG TAB is a Schedule X drug.
TAMSPAR 10MG TAB is composed of: BUSPIRONE (10.0 MG)
Buspirone is an anti-anxiety medicine that affects chemicals in the brain that may be unbalanced in people with anxiety. Buspirone is used to treat symptoms of anxiety, such as fear, tension, irritability, dizziness, pounding heartbeat, and other physical symptoms. Buspirone is not an anti-psychotic medication and should not be used in place of medication prescribed by your doctor for mental illness.
UsageBUSPIRONE is generally used to treat: Anxiety, Headache, Tension
BUSPIRONE can address symptoms like: Fearful, Dizziness, Pounding Heart (pulse)
Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: Is it safe on my liver?
A: Not Safe
Q: Is it safe on my kidney?
A: Not Safe
Q: Can I take it with alcohol?
A: Not Safe
Q: Is it safe for children?
A: Ask your doctor
Q: Can it be taken during pregnancy?
A: Considered as Generally Safe – not enough studies to prove risk
Q: Is it safe to take for someone breastfeeding?
A: Check with your Doctor first
How Do I Take It?TAMSPAR 10MG TAB is generally taken With Food.
Precautions for TAMSPAR 10MG TAB and its Constituents
- This medication may decrease alertness and coordination. Do not drive a car or operate dangerous machinery while taking this medication.
- Caution should be exercised in patients with history of kidney or liver disease or history of alcohol or drug abuse, preceding co-administration with MAOIs, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Before taking buspirone, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- This medication should not be used if you have certain medical conditions. Before using this medication, consult your doctor if you have: kidney problems, liver problems.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of bipolar disorder (manic-depression), Parkinson’s disease.
- If you are taking other medications for anxiety, do not suddenly stop them unless directed by your doctor. Buspirone will not prevent withdrawal symptoms from other medications, and your dose may need to be lowered slowly when you switch to buspirone.
- During pregnancy, this medication should only be used when clearly needed. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant before using this medication. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
- It is unknown if this drug passes into breast milk. However, similar drugs pass into breast milk and may have undesirable effects on a nursing infant. Consult your doctor before breastfeeding.
Symptoms of OverdosageBUSPIRONE over-dosage can result in: Dizziness, Drowsiness, Nausea, Vomit, Abdomen Pain, Eyes Small (constricted) Pupils
Rare Side-EffectsBUSPIRONE : Hives, Depression, Skin Rash, Chest Pain, Confusion, Pounding Heart (pulse), Fever, Loss Of Coordination, Depressed Mood, Weakness (generalized), Hands Numbness, Feet Numbness, Hands Tingling, Feet Tingling, Throat Soreness
Disease InteractionsBUSPIRONE can interfere with: Depression, Acute Kidney Failure, Acute Liver Failure, Glaucoma
Technical ClassificationBUSPIRONE is categorized as: MISCELLANEOUS ANXIOLYTICS, SEDATIVES AND HYPNOTICS / ANXIOLYTICS, SEDATIVES, AND HYPNOTICS / CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM AGENTS
Available Alternatives for TAMSPAR 10MG TAB
What are the commonly available Substitutes?
|BUSCALM 10MG TAB||INR 38.01 for 10 TABLETS||BUSPIRONE 10.0 MG|
|BUSCALM FORTE 10MG TAB||INR 40.18 for 10 TABLETS||BUSPIRONE 10.0 MG|
|BUSIRON 10MG TAB||INR 30.47 for 10 TABLETS||BUSPIRONE 10.0 MG|
|BUSPIN 10MG TAB||INR 36 for 10 TABLETS||BUSPIRONE 10 MG|
|SUPIRON B 10MG TAB||INR 40 for 10 TABLETS||BUSPIRONE 10.0 MG|
|TAMSPAR 10MG TAB||INR 18 for 10 TABLETS||BUSPIRONE 10.0 MG|
What are the other drugs with similar Ingredients?
|BUSCALM 5MG TAB||INR 23.15 for 10 TABLETS||BUSPIRONE 5.0 MG|
|BUSPAR TAB||BUSPIRONE 15 MG|
|BUSPIN 5MG TAB||INR 25 for 10 TABLETS||BUSPIRONE 5 MG|
|SUPIRON B 5MG TAB||INR 23.7 for 10 TABLETS||BUSPIRONE 5.0 MG|
|TAMSPAR 5MG TAB||INR 12.3 for 10 TABLETS||BUSPIRONE 5.0 MG|