- 1 Overview
- 2 Usage
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 Precautions for PLATIPAR 10MG INJ and its Constituents
- 5 Symptoms of Overdosage
- 6 Common Side-Effects
- 7 Serious Side-Effects
- 8 Rare Side-Effects
- 9 Food Interactions
- 10 Disease Interactions
- 11 Technical Classification
- 12 Available Alternatives for PLATIPAR 10MG INJ
- 13 Share this:
- 14 Like this:
- 15 Related Articles
OverviewPLATIPAR 10MG INJ is a Schedule H drug.
PLATIPAR 10MG INJ is composed of: CISPLATIN (10.0 MG)
Cisplatin is a cancer medication that interferes with the growth of cancer cells and slows their growth and spread in the body. Cisplatin is an anti-cancer or anti-neoplastic or cytotoxic, chemotherapy drug. This medication is classified as an "alkylating agent." Cisplatin is used together with other medications to treat bladder cancer, testicular cancer, or ovarian cancer. It is a chemotherapy drug that contains platinum.
UsageCISPLATIN is generally used to treat: Ovarian Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Hodgkin’s Disease, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Neuroblastoma, Multiple Myeloma, Melanoma, Mesothelioma
Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: Is it safe on my liver?
A: Not Safe
Q: Is it safe on my kidney?
A: Not Safe
Q: Can I take it with alcohol?
A: Not Safe
Q: Is it safe for children?
A: Ask your doctor
Q: Can it be taken during pregnancy?
A: Studies indicate Risk – Doctor advice is must
Q: Is it safe to take for someone breastfeeding?
A: Not Safe
Precautions for PLATIPAR 10MG INJ and its Constituents
- You may have more of a chance of getting an infection. Wash hands often. Stay away from people with infections, colds, or flu. Some infections have been very bad and even deadly.
- If you have upset stomach, throwing up, loose stools (diarrhea), or are not hungry, talk with your doctor. There may be ways to lower these side effects.
- Very bad nerve problems have happened with this medicine. Sometimes these nerve problems may not go back to normal.
- If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with care. You could have more side effects.
- This medicine may cause harm to the unborn baby if you take it while you are pregnant. If you are pregnant or you get pregnant while taking cisplatin, call your doctor right away.
- Do not take aspirin, products containing aspirin unless your doctor specifically permits this.
- Do not receive any kind of immunization or vaccination without your doctor’s approval while taking cisplatin.
- For both men and women, use contraceptives, and do not conceive a child (get pregnant) while taking cisplatin. Barrier methods of contraception, such as condoms, are recommended. Discuss with your doctor when you may safely become pregnant or conceive a child after therapy.
Symptoms of OverdosageCISPLATIN over-dosage can result in: Nausea, Vomit
Common Side-EffectsCISPLATIN : Kidney Infection, Alopecia, Seizure, Nausea, Vomit, Decreased Taste, Legs Difficulty Walking, Black (tar) Colored Stools, Bloody Or Red Colored Stools, Cough, Fever, Chills, Dizziness, Lower Back Pain, Pain With Urination, Face Swelling, Wheezing
Serious Side-EffectsCISPLATIN : Loss Of Balance, Ringing In Ears, Feet Swelling, Legs Swelling, Weakness (generalized), Rapid Heart Rate (pulse)
Rare Side-EffectsCISPLATIN : Acute Liver Failure, Loss Of Appetite, Decreased Taste, Hair Loss, Confusion, Eyes Blurred Vision, Mouth Soreness
Disease InteractionsCISPLATIN can interfere with: Alopecia, Asthenia, Cellulite, Fibrosis, Edema, Tachycardia, Hypotension, Optic Neuritis, Papilledema, Blindness, Peripheral Neuropathy, Hypocalcemia, Hyponatremia, Hypokalemia, Hypophosphatasia, Tetany, Myocardial Infarction
Technical ClassificationCISPLATIN is categorized as: ALKYLATING AGENTS / ANTINEOPLASTICS
Available Alternatives for PLATIPAR 10MG INJ
What are the commonly available Substitutes?
|CELPLAT 10MG INJ||INR 94 for 1 INJECTION||CISPLATIN 10.0 MG|
|CISPLAT 10MG INJ||INR 94.71 for 10 ML INJECTION||CISPLATIN 10.0 MG|
|CISTEEN 10MG INJ||INR 81.43 for 20 ML INJECTION||CISPLATIN 10.0 MG|
|CIZCAN 10MG INJ||INR 77.38 for 10 ML INJECTION||CISPLATIN 10.0 MG|
|CYTOPLATIN 10MG INJ||INR 93 for 20 ML INJECTION||CISPLATIN 10.0 MG|
|KEMOPLAT 10MG INJ||INR 84 for 10 ML INJECTION||CISPLATIN 10.0 MG|
|ONCOPLATIN AQ 10MG INJ||INR 87.5 for 20 ML INJECTION||CISPLATIN 10.0 MG|
|PLATIFIRST 10MG INJ||INR 107.88 for 10 ML INJECTION||CISPLATIN 10.0 MG|
|PLATIKEM 10MG INJ||INR 187.75 for 20 ML INJECTION||CISPLATIN 10.0 MG|
|PLATIKEM NOVO 10MG INJ||INR 135 for 1 INJECTION||CISPLATIN 10.0 MG|
|PLATINEX 10MG INJ||INR 64.28 for 10 ML INJECTION||CISPLATIN 10.0 MG|
|PLATIPAR 10MG INJ||INR 150 for 1 INJECTION||CISPLATIN 10.0 MG|
|UNIPLATIN 10MG INJ||INR 106.15 for 10 ML INJECTION||CISPLATIN 10.0 MG|
What are the other drugs with similar Ingredients?
|CELPLAT 50 MG INJ||INR 333 for 50ML INJECTION||CISPLATIN 50 MG|
|CELPLAT 50MG INJ||INR 302.03 for 1 INJECTION||CISPLATIN 50.0 MG|
|CISGLAN 50MG INFUSION||INR 452.6 for 50 ML INFUSION||CISPLATIN 50.0 MG|
|CISPLAT 50MG INFUSION||INR 305.04 for 50 ML INFUSION||CISPLATIN 50.0 MG|
|CISPLATIN 120MG INJ||INR 380.3 for 1 INJECTION||CISPLATIN 50 MG|
|CISPLATIN 50MG INJ||INR 380.3 for 1 INJECTION||CISPLATIN 50.0 MG|
|CISTEEN 50MG INFUSION||INR 309.52 for 50 ML INFUSION||CISPLATIN 50.0 MG|
|CIZCAN 50MG INJ||INR 278.57 for 50 ML INJECTION||CISPLATIN 50.0 MG|
|CYTOPLATIN 50MG INFUSION||INR 316.62 for 50 ML INFUSION||CISPLATIN 50.0 MG|
|KEMOPLAT 50MG INFUSION||INR 309.52 for 50 ML INFUSION||CISPLATIN 50.0 MG|
|ONCOPLATIN AQ 50MG INFUSION||INR 320 for 100 ML INFUSION||CISPLATIN 50.0 MG|
|PLATIFIRST 50MG INFUSION||INR 438.09 for 50 ML INFUSION||CISPLATIN 50.0 MG|
|PLATIKEM 20MG INJ||INR 197.45 for 1 INJECTION||CISPLATIN 20.0 MG|
|PLATIKEM 50MG INFUSION||INR 464.28 for 100 ML INFUSION||CISPLATIN 50.0 MG|
|PLATIKEM NOVO 100MG INJ||INR 886.9 for 1 INJECTION||CISPLATIN 100.0 MG|
|PLATIKEM NOVO 1MG INJ||INR 571.43 for 1 INJECTION||CISPLATIN 1.0 MG|
|PLATIKEM NOVO 50MG INJ||INR 527.51 for 1 INJECTION||CISPLATIN 50.0 MG|
|PLATIMAX 50MG TAB||INR 160 for 10 TABLETS||CISPLATIN 50.0 MG|
|PLATIN 50MG INFUSION||INR 342.85 for 50 ML INFUSION||CISPLATIN 50.0 MG|
|PLATINEX 50MG INFUSION||INR 363.09 for 50 ML INFUSION||CISPLATIN 50.0 MG|
|PLATIPAR 50MG INFUSION||INR 430 for 50 ML INFUSION||CISPLATIN 50.0 MG|
|SLATIN 50MG INFUSION||INR 315 for 100 ML INFUSION||CISPLATIN 50.0 MG|