- 1 Overview
- 2 Usage
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 How Do I Take It?
- 5 Precautions for VISYNERAL-Z DPS and its Constituents
- 6 Symptoms of Overdosage
- 7 Common Side-Effects
- 8 Serious Side-Effects
- 9 Rare Side-Effects
- 10 Technical Classification
- 11 Prescription Statistics
- 11.1 How Frequently is it taken?
- 11.2 What was the Dosage Advised?
- 11.3 How long was it prescribed?
- 11.4 What is the break-up across patient age-group?
- 11.5 What is the gender-breakup across patients?
- 11.6 What kind of doctors prescribe this medicine?
- 11.7 Most common Medicines advised along-side?
- 11.8 Most common Diagnostic/Lab Tests advised along-side?
- 12 Available Alternatives for VISYNERAL-Z DPS
- 13 Share this:
- 14 Like this:
- 15 Related Articles
OverviewVISYNERAL-Z DPS is a Schedule H drug.
VISYNERAL-Z DPS is composed of: ASCORBIC ACID (40 MG), NIACINAMIDE (10 MG), D-PANTHENOL (3 MG), VITAMIN A (2 MG), THIAMINE (2 MG), ZINC (2.5 MG), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE) (1 MG), RIBOFLAVIN (1 MG), VITAMIN E (1.5 MG)
Ascorbic acid is used to treat and prevent vitamin C deficiency. Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) occurs naturally in foods such as citrus fruit, tomatoes, potatoes, and leafy vegetables. Vitamin C is important for bones and connective tissues, muscles, and blood vessels. Vitamin C also helps the body absorb iron, which is needed for red blood cell production.
This vitamin is used to treat or prevent niacin deficiency.
Riboflavin is vitamin B2. Vitamins are naturally occurring substances necessary for many processes in the body. Riboflavin is important in the maintenance of many tissues of the body.
Riboflavin is a water-soluble Vitamin from the B Complex group of vitamins which plays a vital role in energy production, cell function, and body metabolism.
UsageASCORBIC ACID is generally used to treat: Common Cold, Methaemoglobinaemia, Scurvy, Tyrosinemia, Vitamin C Deficiency, Glaucoma, Constipation, Asthma, Bronchitis, Cystic Fibrosis, Infertility, Diabetes Mellitus, Arthritis, Osteoporosis
RIBOFLAVIN is generally used to treat: Riboflavin Deficiency, Migraine, Muscle Cramp, Acne, Blood Pressure, High, Glaucoma, Alzheimer’s Disease, Sickle Cell Anemia
RIBOFLAVIN can address symptoms like: Memory Problems
Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: Is it safe on my liver?
A: Not Safe
Q: Is it safe on my kidney?
A: Check with your Doctor first
Q: Can I take it with alcohol?
A: Not Safe
Q: Is it safe for children?
A: Not Advised for age < 1month
Q: Can it be taken during pregnancy?
A: Not enough studies to prove Risk – Ask your Doctor
Q: Is it safe to take for someone breastfeeding?
A: Not Safe
How Do I Take It?VISYNERAL-Z DPS is generally taken With Food.
Precautions for VISYNERAL-Z DPS and its Constituents
- Drink plenty of liquids while you are taking ascorbic acid.
- The chewable tablet must be chewed before you swallow it.
- Ascorbic acid gum may be chewed as long as desired and then thrown away.
- Do not crush, chew, or break an extended-release tablet. Swallow it whole.
- Measure liquid medicine with a special dose-measuring spoon or medicine cup. If you do not have a dose-measuring device, ask your pharmacist for one.
- Caution should be exercised in patients with history of diabetes, glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency, high iron level in the blood, anemia, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Avoid alcohol, hot drinks, or spicy foods when it is time to take niacinamide. Avoid excess dosage.
- You should not use this medication if your allergic to it.
- Use exactly as directed on the label, or as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
- The recommended dietary allowance of riboflavin increases with age.
- Follow your healthcare provider’s instructions.
- Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose.Hypersensitivity may rarely occur in parenteral injections.
Symptoms of OverdosageRIBOFLAVIN over-dosage can result in: Loose Motion, Frequent Urination
Common Side-EffectsNIACINAMIDE : Skin Rash, Hives, Wheezing, Chest Discomfort, Difficulty Breathing, Difficulty Swallowing, Hoarse Voice, Dark Colored (brown) Urine, Abdomen Upset Stomach, Chest Pain, Dizziness, Body Excessive Sweating
RIBOFLAVIN : Hives, Dark Colored (brown) Urine
Serious Side-EffectsRIBOFLAVIN : Face Swelling, Swollen Lips, Swollen Tongue, Difficulty Breathing
Rare Side-EffectsASCORBIC ACID : Loose Motion, Nausea, Vomit
Technical ClassificationASCORBIC ACID is categorized as: VITAMINS / NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS
NIACINAMIDE is categorized as: VITAMINS / NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS
RIBOFLAVIN is categorized as: VITAMINS / NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS
Prescription StatisticsFollowing information is taken from treatment plans advised by our doctors. This is Only for informational purpose and you must seek doctor’s advice if you are not well.
How Frequently is it taken?
|2 Times Daily||5%|
What was the Dosage Advised?
How long was it prescribed?
What is the break-up across patient age-group?
|5 to 12yrs||2%|
|18 to 35yrs||5%|
|35 to 50yrs||1%|
What is the gender-breakup across patients?
What kind of doctors prescribe this medicine?
Most common Medicines advised along-side?
|D3 MUST DPS||16%|
|VITAMIN D3 DPS||10%|
Most common Diagnostic/Lab Tests advised along-side?
|SERUM TSH (ENDOCRINOLOGY)||17%|
|FREE T4 (ENDOCRINOLOGY)||14%|
Available Alternatives for VISYNERAL-Z DPS
What are the commonly available Substitutes?
|VISYNERAL-Z DPS||INR 46 for||VITAMIN D 200 IU, ASCORBIC ACID 40 MG, NIACINAMIDE 10 MG, D-PANTHENOL 3 MG, VITAMIN A 2 MG, THIAMINE 2 MG, ZINC 2.5 MG, VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE) 1 MG, RIBOFLAVIN 1 MG, VITAMIN E 1.5 MG|