- 1 Overview
- 2 Usage
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 Precautions for TD PILL TAB and its Constituents
- 5 Common Side-Effects
- 6 Serious Side-Effects
- 7 Rare Side-Effects
- 8 Disease Interactions
- 9 Technical Classification
- 10 Available Alternatives for TD PILL TAB
- 11 Share this:
- 12 Like this:
- 13 Related Articles
OverviewTD PILL TAB is a Schedule H drug.
TD PILL TAB is composed of: DAPOXETINE (30.0 MG), TADALAFIL (10.0 MG)
Tadalafil relaxes muscles of the blood vessels and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body.Tadalafil is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. It works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
UsageTADALAFIL is generally used to treat: ED (Erectile Dysfunction), Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Pulmonary Hypertension, Impotence
TADALAFIL can address symptoms like: Erectile Dysfunction, Unable To Obtain Or Maintain Erection
Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: Is it safe on my liver?
A: Not Safe
Q: Is it safe on my kidney?
A: Not Safe
Q: Can I take it with alcohol?
A: Not Safe
Q: Is it safe for children?
A: Ask your doctor
Q: Can it be taken during pregnancy?
A: Considered as Generally Safe – not enough studies to prove risk
Precautions for TD PILL TAB and its Constituents
- Taking tadalafil with a nitrate medicine can cause a sudden and serious decrease in blood pressure.
- You should not take tadalafil if you are allergic to it.
- Some tadalafil can remain in your bloodstream for 2 or more days after each dose you take. Avoid nitrate use during this time.
- Tadalafil is usually taken only once per day. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.Do not break or split a Cialis tablet. Swallow it whole.
- For erectile dysfunction, take Cialis just before sexual activity but not more than once per day
- Do not take Cialis for erectile dysfunction if you are taking Adcirca for pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
- Don’t take it more than once a day.
- Do not take Tadalafil if you’ve had a heart attack in the past 3 months, or stroke or heart failure in the past 6 months.
Common Side-EffectsTADALAFIL : Heartburn, Indigestion, Skin Rash, Hearing Loss, Head Headache, Nausea, Abdomen Upset Stomach, Runny Nose, Back Pain, Arms Pain, Chills, Eyes Blurred Vision, Chest Discomfort, Confusion, Dizziness, Nervousness, Arms Joint Pain, Jaws Pain, Ear Pounding, Body Excessive Sweating, Fatigue (tiredness), Vomit, Abdomen Discomfort
Serious Side-EffectsTADALAFIL : Belching, Eyes Pain, Body Loss Of Movement, Difficulty Swallowing, Dry Mouth, Eyes Discomfort, Muscle Stiffness, Nasal Congestion, Spinning Sensation, Eyes Swelling, Loss Of Voice, Difficulty Sleeping
Rare Side-EffectsTADALAFIL : Diabetes Mellitus, High Cholesterol, Impaired Color Vision, Pain During Erection
Disease InteractionsTADALAFIL can interfere with: Hypotension, Myocardial Infarction, Cerebrovascular Insufficeincy, Acute Renal Failure, Pulmonary Heart Disease, Pulmonary Edema, Peyronie Disease, Sickle Cell Anemia, Alcoholism, Hearing Loss, Tinnitus, Acute Liver Failure, Retinitis Pigmentosa, Seizure
Technical ClassificationTADALAFIL is categorized as:
- AGENTS FOR PULMONARY HYPERTENSION / CARDIOVASCULAR AGENTS
- IMPOTENCE AGENTS / GENITOURINARY TRACT AGENTS
Available Alternatives for TD PILL TAB
What are the commonly available Substitutes?
|DEPOFIL TAB||INR 200 for 4 TABLETS||DAPOXETINE 30.0 MG, TADALAFIL 10.0 MG|
|EDON D TAB||INR 182.83 for 4 TABLETS||DAPOXETINE 30.0 MG, TADALAFIL 10.0 MG|
|TD PILL TAB||INR 230 for 4 TABLETS||DAPOXETINE 30.0 MG, TADALAFIL 10.0 MG|
|UPHOLD 10MG/30MG TAB||INR 256 for 4 TABLETS||DAPOXETINE 30.0 MG, TADALAFIL 10.0 MG|
|UPHOLD TAB||INR 256 for 4 TABLETS||DAPOXETINE 30 MG, TADALAFIL 10 MG|
What are the other drugs with similar Ingredients?
|DEJAC T TAB||INR 213 for 4 TABLETS||TADALAFIL , DAPOXETINE|
|DURAPLUS TAB||INR 239 for 4TABLETS||DAPOXETINE 100 MG, TADALAFIL 10 MG|