- 1 Overview
- 2 Usage
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 Precautions for REDITUX 100MG INJ and its Constituents
- 5 Symptoms of Overdosage
- 6 Common Side-Effects
- 7 Serious Side-Effects
- 8 Disease Interactions
- 9 Technical Classification
- 10 Available Alternatives for REDITUX 100MG INJ
- 11 Share this:
- 12 Like this:
- 13 Related Articles
OverviewREDITUX 100MG INJ is a Schedule H drug.
REDITUX 100MG INJ is composed of: RITUXIMAB (100.0 MG)
Rituximab is a cancer medicine that interferes with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body.Rituximab is also used in combination with steroid medicines to treat certain rare disorders that cause inflammation of blood vessels and other tissues in the body.Rituximab is a monoclonal antibody that specifically binds to receptors on cancer cells. Thus it flags the cancer cells for destruction by the body’s immune system.
UsageRITUXIMAB is generally used to treat: Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Wegener’s Granulomatosis, Microscopic Polyangiitis
RITUXIMAB can address symptoms like: Fever, Night Sweats, Fatigue (tiredness), Weight Loss (unintentional), Loss Of Appetite
Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: Is it safe on my liver?
A: Not Safe
Q: Is it safe on my kidney?
A: Not Safe
Q: Can I take it with alcohol?
A: Not Safe
Q: Is it safe for children?
A: Ask your doctor
Q: Can it be taken during pregnancy?
A: Not enough studies to prove Risk – Ask your Doctor
Precautions for REDITUX 100MG INJ and its Constituents
- You should not be treated with rituximab if you are allergic to it.
- Rituximab is injected into a vein through an IV. A healthcare provider will give you this injection.
- Rituximab is not given daily. Your schedule will depend on the condition being treated.
- Before each injection, you may be given other medications to prevent certain side effects of rituximab.
- While using rituximab, you may need frequent blood tests.
- If you have ever had hepatitis B, rituximab can cause this condition to come back or get worse. You will need frequent liver function tests during treatment and for several months after you stop using this medicine.
- Do not receive a "live" vaccine while using rituximab, and avoid coming into contact with anyone who has recently received a live vaccine. There is a chance that the virus could be passed on to youIt may cause dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
- Use rituximab with extreme caution in children and elderly.
- You may be asked to stop taking medicines for high blood pressure 12 hours before you receive rituximab as it may cause a fall in the blood pressure.
- Avoid activities that may cause bruising or injury as rituximab may reduce the number of clot-forming cells (platelets) in your blood.
Symptoms of OverdosageRITUXIMAB over-dosage can result in: Difficulty Breathing
Common Side-EffectsRITUXIMAB : Neutropenia, Edema, Joint Pain, Diarrhoea, Muscle Pain, Muscle Cramp, Fever, Chills, Body Pain, Runny Nose, Sneezing, Throat Soreness, Abdomen Bloating Or Fullness, Confusion, Cough, Dizziness, Fainting, Drowsiness, Dry Mouth, Head Headache, Nausea, Nervousness, Pale Skin, Abdomen Pain, Vomit, Mouth Blisters, Decreased Urination, Body Loss Of Movement, Restless Or Irritability, Irregular Heartbeat, Loss Of Appetite, Hands Numbness, Feet Numbness, Eyes Itching, Eyes Redness, Difficulty Concentrating, Difficulty Sleeping, Eyes Dry Eyes, Agitation, Decreased Taste, Lightheadedness, Spinning Sensation, Abdomen Swelling
Serious Side-EffectsRITUXIMAB : Anxiety, Mouth Ulcer, Seizure, Palpitation, Anemia, Cancer, Black (tar) Colored Stools, Gums Bleeding, Eyes Blurred Vision, Blood Or Red Colored Urine, Bloody Or Red Colored Stools, Chest Pain, Difficulty Breathing, Fruity Odor On Breath, Increased Thirst, Frequent Urination, Lower Back Pain, Noisy Breathing, Pain With Urination, Mouth Soreness, Body Excessive Sweating, Hands Tingling, Swollen Tongue, Weight Loss (unintentional), Fearful, Night Sweats
Disease InteractionsRITUXIMAB can interfere with: Lymphoma, Heart Arrhythmias, Hepatitis, Bacterial Infection, Fungal Infection, Acute Renal Failure
Technical ClassificationRITUXIMAB is categorized as:
- ANTIRHEUMATICS / MISCELLANEOUS AGENTS
- CD20 MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES / ANTINEOPLASTICS
Available Alternatives for REDITUX 100MG INJ
What are the commonly available Substitutes?
|IKGDAR 100MG INJ||INR 7142.86 for 1 INJECTION||RITUXIMAB 100.0 MG|
|LUPIXIMAB 100MG INJ||INR 8500 for 1 INJECTION||RITUXIMAB 100.0 MG|
|MABALL 100MG INJ||INR 5000 for 10 ML INJECTION||RITUXIMAB 100.0 MG|
|MABTAS N 100MG INJ||INR 7109 for 10 ML INJECTION||RITUXIMAB 100.0 MG|
|MABTAS T 100MG INJ||INR 7142.86 for 10 ML INJECTION||RITUXIMAB 100.0 MG|
|REDITUX 100MG INJ||INR 9999 for 10 ML INJECTION||RITUXIMAB 100.0 MG|
|RISTOVA 100MG INJ||INR 7568.75 for 1 INJECTION||RITUXIMAB 100.0 MG|
|RITUXIREL 100MG INJ||INR 9945 for 100 MG INJECTION||RITUXIMAB 100.0 MG|
|TORITZ 100MG INJ||INR 9466.25 for 1 INJECTION||RITUXIMAB 100.0 MG|
What are the other drugs with similar Ingredients?
|CYTOMAB 500MG INJ||INR 31250 for 1 ML INJECTION||RITUXIMAB 500.0 MG|
|IKGDAR 500MG INJ||INR 35714.3 for 1 INJECTION||RITUXIMAB 500.0 MG|
|MABALL 500MG INJ||INR 25000 for 50 ML INJECTION||RITUXIMAB 500.0 MG|
|MABTAS 10MG INFUSION||INR 5139.28 for 10 ML INFUSION||RITUXIMAB 10.0 MG|
|MABTAS 500MG INFUSION||INR 25278.6 for 50 ML INFUSION||RITUXIMAB 500.0 MG|
|MABTAS INJ||INR 6900 for 10 ML INJECTION||RITUXIMAB 10 MG/ML|
|MABTAS N 500MG INJ||INR 37500 for 50 ML INJECTION||RITUXIMAB 500.0 MG|
|MABTAS RA 500MG INJ||INR 37500 for 50 ML INJECTION||RITUXIMAB 500.0 MG|
|MABTAS T 500MG INJ||INR 44642.9 for 50 ML INJECTION||RITUXIMAB 500.0 MG|
|REDITUX 500MG INJ||INR 39996 for 50 ML INJECTION||RITUXIMAB 500.0 MG|
|REDITUX INJ||INR 9999 for 10 ML INJECTION||RITUXIMAB 10 MG/ML|
|REDITUX RA 500MG INFUSION||INR 76182.9 for 50 ML INFUSION||RITUXIMAB 500.0 MG|
|REDITUX-RA INJ||INR 79992 for 2 INJ||RITUXIMAB 10 MG/ML|
|RISTOVA 500MG INJ||INR 37500 for 1 INJECTION||RITUXIMAB 500.0 MG|
|RITUXIREL 500MG INJ||INR 39957 for 50 ML INJECTION||RITUXIMAB 500.0 MG|