- 1 Overview
- 2 Usage
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 Precautions for NOBEL GEL GEL and its Constituents
- 5 Common Side-Effects
- 6 Rare Side-Effects
- 7 Disease Interactions
- 8 Technical Classification
- 9 Available Alternatives for NOBEL GEL GEL
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related Articles
OverviewNOBEL GEL GEL is a Schedule H drug.
NOBEL GEL GEL is composed of: METHYL SALICYLATE (10 %W/W), MENTHOL (5 %W/W), LINSEED OIL (3 %W/W), DICLOFENAC DIETHYLAMMONIUM (1.16 %W/W)
Diclofenac diethylammonium belongs to a group of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). It is specially formulated for rubbing into the skin and is used to relieve pain and reduce inflammation and swelling in painful conditions affecting the joints and muscles. It can be used to treat muscle and joint injuries (e.g. sprains, strains, bruises, backache, sports injuries), tendonitis (e.g. tennis elbow) and osteoarthritis.
UsageDICLOFENAC DIETHYLAMMONIUM is generally used to treat: Muscle Pain, Joint Pain, Achilles Tendon Rupture, Osteoarthritis
Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: Is it safe on my liver?
A: Check with your Doctor first
Q: Is it safe on my kidney?
A: Check with your Doctor first
Q: Can I take it with alcohol?
A: Not Safe
Q: Is it safe for children?
A: Ask your doctor
Q: Can it be taken during pregnancy?
A: Not enough studies to prove Risk – Ask your Doctor
Precautions for NOBEL GEL GEL and its Constituents
- Do not use Diclofenac diethylammonium if you are in the last 3 months of your pregnancy
- Do not use if you have an allergy (hypersensitivity) to any of the ingredients in the product
- This medicine is not recommended for use in children under 14 years of age.
- Take special care with Diclofenac diethylammonium,Do not apply the gel to skin that has a rash or eczema, cuts or open wounds. Stop the treatment if a skin rash develops after applying the product.
- Be careful when sunbathing or using sun lamps as your skin may be more sensitive to sunlight.
- If you have a stomach or duodenal ulcer (or a history of), tell your doctor or pharmacist before using the gel.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
- Diclofenac diethylammonium should only be used under medical advice during breastfeeding as diclofenac passes into breast milk in small amounts. However Diclofenac diethylammonium should not be applied on the breasts of nursing mothers nor elsewhere on large areas of skin or for a prolonged period of time.
Common Side-EffectsDICLOFENAC DIETHYLAMMONIUM : Skin Rash, Itchy Skin
Rare Side-EffectsDICLOFENAC DIETHYLAMMONIUM : Wheezing, Shortness Of Breath, Face Swelling, Swollen Lips, Throat Soreness, Swollen Tongue
Disease InteractionsDICLOFENAC DIETHYLAMMONIUM can interfere with: Asthma, Congestive Heart Disease, Urine Retention, Hypertension, Peptic Ulcer, Duodenitis, Intestinal Perforation, Alcoholism, Colitis, Gastroenteritis, Dermatitis, Acute Renal Failure, Hyponatremia, Acute Liver Failure, Myocardial Infarction, Ischemic Heart Disease, Porphyria, Anemia, Hyperkalemia, Thrombocytopathy, Thrombocytopenia, Vitamin K Deficiency
Technical ClassificationDICLOFENAC DIETHYLAMMONIUM is categorized as: NONSTEROIDAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY AGENTS / ANALGESICS / CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM AGENTS
Available Alternatives for NOBEL GEL GEL
What are the commonly available Substitutes?
|DOLOPAR GEL GEL||INR 42 for 30 GM||METHYL SALICYLATE 10 %W/W, MENTHOL 5 %W/W, LINSEED OIL 3 %W/W, DICLOFENAC DIETHYLAMMONIUM 1.16 %W/W|
|DYNAPAR GEL OINT||INR 78 for 30 GM||METHYL SALICYLATE 10 %W/W, MENTHOL 5 %W/W, LINSEED OIL 3 %W/W, DICLOFENAC DIETHYLAMMONIUM 1.16 %W/W|
|MUSCODAC GEL||INR 101 for 30 GM GEL||METHYL SALICYLATE 10 %W/W, MENTHOL 5 %W/W, LINSEED OIL 3 %W/W, DICLOFENAC DIETHYLAMMONIUM 1.16 %W/W|
|NOBEL GEL GEL||INR 18.5 for 10 GM GEL||METHYL SALICYLATE 10 %W/W, MENTHOL 5 %W/W, LINSEED OIL 3 %W/W, DICLOFENAC DIETHYLAMMONIUM 1.16 %W/W|
|VIVIAN GEL||INR 48.6 for 30 GM GEL||METHYL SALICYLATE 10 %W/W, MENTHOL 5 %W/W, LINSEED OIL 3 %W/W, DICLOFENAC DIETHYLAMMONIUM 1.16 %W/W|
|VIVIAN ROLL ON GEL||INR 59.9 for 40 GRAMS GEL||METHYL SALICYLATE 10 %W/W, MENTHOL 5 %W/W, LINSEED OIL 3 %W/W, DICLOFENAC DIETHYLAMMONIUM 1.16 %W/W|
What are the other drugs with similar Ingredients?
|OMNIGEL OINT||INR 20 for 10 GM GEL||METHYL SALICYLATE 10 %, MENTHOL 5 %, LINSEED OIL 3 %, DICLOFENAC DIETHYLAMMONIUM 1 %W/V|
|RELAXYL GEL GEL||INR 43 for 20GM GEL||MENTHOL 10 %W/W, METHYL SALICYLATE 10 %W/W, LINSEED OIL 3 %W/W, DICLOFENAC DIETHYLAMMONIUM 1.16 %W/W|