- Avoid excessive heat
- Avoid tanning or excessive sun exposure
- Avoid excessive sweating
- Avoid using oily skin products.
- Put on sunscreen every day.
- Do not wear tight clothing.
- Always shower immediately following exercise or a hard day?s work under the sun. This will wash away the oils produced through sweat, oils that the fungus feeds upon.
Watch OutThe rash sometimes spreads to your tummy (abdomen), thighs and back. More patches may appear, and patches next to each other may join together. The affected skin may become slightly scaly.
When to See DoctorConsult a doctor if you have
- Severe Itching
- Patches that develop which may be white, pink, red, or brown and can be lighter or darker than the skin around them.
- The patches cover large areas of your body