Prevention TipsThere are steps you can take to lower your risk of eosinophilia caused by parasites or allergies:
- Wash your hands properly
- Drink safe water. Boil water if you are unsure if it is safe.
- Eat safe food. Wash vegetables that will be eaten raw.
- Drink only pasteurized milk and juice.
- Use precautions during sexual activity.
- Avoid allergy triggers.
When to See DoctorConsult a doctor if you experience symptoms like
- Frequent wheezing and breathlessness
- Abdominal pain, diarrhoea, fever, cough and rashes
- Weight loss, numbness and tingling sensations