Food and Nutrition
Foods to be taken
- Amino acid rich foods like seafood, dairy products, sunflower seeds, banana etc.
- Fruit juices
Foods to be avoided
- White rice
- White flour
- Spices and condiments
- Tea and coffee
Yoga and Exercise
- When you exercise, you sweat out the toxins from the body, and alcohol is a toxin that stays in your blood. Exercising will help sweat the alcohol toxins out and make you feel better about yourself.
- Many forms of exercise (e.g., running, swimming, cycling) may be done.
- Aerobic and strength training exercise programs during the course of alcohol treatment have resulted in decreased depressive and anxiety symptoms.
Savasana watch video
Music and Meditation
- Ways you can try to relieve stress include reading, listening to music, going for a walk and taking a bath.
- Reduce the amount of alcohol in small extent day by day.
- Be busy with other activities.
- Increase amount of juices in diet.
- Do not keep alcohol at home or work.
- Do not skip meals.
- Do maintain a healthy diet.
- Do start exercising again.